Manually Updating the App
To manually update the Audacy app, follow these steps:
- Open the App Store.
- Tap your profile icon at the top of the screen.
- When an update is available for the Audacy app, it will be labeled with "Update" or you can search for it specifically.
- Tap Update.
Note: Direct link to the Audacy app on the Apple store can be found HERE.
Automatically Updating the Audacy App
To automatically update the Audacy app on your device, follow these steps:
- Open the “Settings” app on the iPhone or iPad.
- Go to “iTunes & App Store”
- Under the 'Automatic Downloads' section, look for “Updates” and toggle that switch to the ON position.
- Exit out of Settings.
The Audacy app will update automatically when updates are available.
IMPORTANT: If you don't want to use data from your wireless carrier, locate the 'Cellular Data' within “iTunes & App Store” and toggle off 'Automatic Downloads'.