Through the Audacy and Apple integration, listeners are able to access all of Audacy’s stations, podcasts, and on-demand audio content across iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, HomePod, AirPods, Apple Music (macOS), iTunes (Windows), and CarPlay.
Articles in this section
- How do I update the Audacy app on my iPhone or iPad?
- Do I need an Apple Music subscription?
- What Apple devices can I streaming Audacy stations on?
- How Do I Download the Audacy App on my iPhone or iPad?
- What Version of iOS Should I Use?
- What if the Audacy App Won’t Play in the Background on my iPhone/iPad?
- Why won't my iPad let Audacy play in landscape view?
- What if I am having trouble streaming Audacy on my iPhone or iPad?